As I’m sure you’re aware, precautions are being put into place nationwide to decrease the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Your overall health is our top priority, and we want you to know that during these times, we are choosing to have a modified schedule help manage your hearing loss.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect you:
- We are working a modified schedule in order to protect everyone involved.
- We are minimizing appointments in order to keep everyone safe and we are available via phone to help troubleshoot. We will typically be available via phone Mon-Thurs from 9am-3pm.
- We are currently not taking walk-ins. We might be working remotely that day so please call our office to schedule an appointment first.
- During in-office visits we have taken additional precautions such as deep cleaning all surfaces in between patients with hospital grade cleaners. Our appointments are still one-on-one and patient focused to specifically minimize any risk to you. Please minimize the number of people you bring to your appointment. You are also welcome to call our office from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when no one else is in the office and all surfaces are sanitized.
- If hearing aids need to go in for repair or cleaning, please continue to schedule an appointment. You can call the office from your car when you arrive and we will give you further instructions in order to minimize your exposure. We also have an option to mail hearing aids to us for repair. Please call for more information if you plan on mailing your devices to us.
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote in-home programming. If you’re unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, call us and we’ll let you know.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, we would love to mail them to your home.
As always, your health and safety is the most important thing to us. If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (817) 421-3277. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Amy Badstubner, AuD
Owner and Audiologist
Elite Audiology Resources, PLLC